The report offers the Government’s perspective and Viet Nam position on global development issues and the Millennium Declaration. The report clearly shows progress made in Viet Nam towards the Millennium Development Goals. The report demonstrates Viet Nam commitment and efforts to move towards meeting the MDGs. But the report also documents that the country is lagging behind in several MDGs, with respect to ethnic minority and some geographic areas.
- Mid-term review report for implementation of the five-year socio-economic development plan 2006-2010
- New Papers on Public Administration Reform
- Media and Corruption
- UNDP Viet Nam Technical Note - Employment Elasticities
- Credit and Trust: Fruit Markets in the Mekong Delta
- The Chu Lai Open Economic Zone and Rural Development: Central Planning’s Laboratory for Policy and Institutional Innovation
- Choosing Success: The Lessons of East and Southeast Asia and Viet Nam's Future
- Brochure: UNDP Viet Nam working for growth with equity
- Provincial Extralegal Investment Incentives in the Context of Decentralisation in Viet Nam: Mutually Beneficial or a Race to the Bottom?
- Human Development Report 2007/2008