In an effort to better monitor how Viet Nam is progressing toward achieving its socio-economic objectives, the result-based evaluation framework has been applied in the mid-term review of the implementation of the five year 2006-2010 socio-economic development plan. This report covers assessment of the plan implementation progress for the years 2006-2007 and estimates for 2008. Due to data constraints, the report has not been able to analyze all of objectives and indicators set out in the plan, but covers the most important indicators where data are available.
- New Papers on Public Administration Reform
- Media and Corruption
- UNDP Viet Nam Technical Note - Employment Elasticities
- Credit and Trust: Fruit Markets in the Mekong Delta
- The Chu Lai Open Economic Zone and Rural Development: Central Planning’s Laboratory for Policy and Institutional Innovation
- Choosing Success: The Lessons of East and Southeast Asia and Viet Nam's Future
- Brochure: UNDP Viet Nam working for growth with equity
- Provincial Extralegal Investment Incentives in the Context of Decentralisation in Viet Nam: Mutually Beneficial or a Race to the Bottom?
- Human Development Report 2007/2008
- The Top 200: Industrial Strategies of Viet Nam’s Largest Firms