This research paper on media and corruption, written by Catherine McKinley, looks at how five different news organisations in Viet Nam have covered corruption in 2006 and 2007. Based on the findings the paper offers a series of recommendations on how to change the environment in which media work. The paper is part of a series of UNDP policy discussion papers on public administration reform and anti-corruption in Viet Nam.
- UNDP Viet Nam Technical Note - Employment Elasticities
- Credit and Trust: Fruit Markets in the Mekong Delta
- The Chu Lai Open Economic Zone and Rural Development: Central Planning’s Laboratory for Policy and Institutional Innovation
- Choosing Success: The Lessons of East and Southeast Asia and Viet Nam's Future
- Brochure: UNDP Viet Nam working for growth with equity
- Provincial Extralegal Investment Incentives in the Context of Decentralisation in Viet Nam: Mutually Beneficial or a Race to the Bottom?
- Human Development Report 2007/2008
- The Top 200: Industrial Strategies of Viet Nam’s Largest Firms
- Viet Nam Top 200 Methodology and Data Issues
- How Progressive is Social Security in Viet Nam?